Sunday, Oct. 15th Only! 🍎🍎 Apples Everything 🍎🍎 PIE BAKING CONTEST! 🍎
RULES FOR PIE BAKING CONTEST:
1. Bake your best one or two crust pie using whatever combination of apples you prefer. Crust and filling must be made from scratch. Pies made using pre-packaged or purchased crusts will be disqualified.
2. Apples must be the main ingredient in the pie. Any variety of apples must be used. Other fruits may be added but apples must be the main ingredient.
3. Present one freshly baked homemade pie on Sunday, October 15th at the specially designated area at Waters Farm Annual Fall Farm Days no later than 11:15AM. Judging will take place at 12:30PM on Sunday. NO Saturday drop-offs allowed.
4. Pies will be judged on appearance, taste and texture.
5. Prizes will be awarded for most traditional, most unusual, and best overall pie.
6. There will be a Youth Category for bakers age 16 and under.
7. Admission to Sunday’s Fall Farm Days is free with a pie entry.
8. Decisions are the sole responsibility of the judges and are final.
**DROP OFF LOCATION is just past the Main Waters Farm House at 53 Waters Road. Walk the short driveway, through the stone pillars and the tent will be just to the right. Contest starts at 12:30, so don't forget to drop your pie off by 11:15AM SHARP!